- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
I knew you would like itYay! I love dancer!!!!![]()
I knew you would like itYay! I love dancer!!!!![]()
Tbh i'd prefer dancer XDYay! I love dancer!!!!![]()
me as a main vocal?Group Name HOTS
Founder (you)
Manager @raja
Company (make it up!) KPS
Leader @HopeOnTheStreet
Visual @bulletproof
Center/Face of the Group @kuro
Main Rapper (1) @HopeOnTheStreet
Lead Rapper (1-2) @blurryface @potato
Main Vocalist (1) @Soleski
Lead Vocalist (1-2) @itzybitzyblink @Hayabusa
Main Dancer (1) @bulletproof
Lead Dancer (1-2) @kuro @MinSquishy
Maknae (Youngest) @kuro
Madnae (Oldest) @HopeOnTheStreet
What were our colors again?We already have one @MinSquishybut nothing happened there in months.
Perfect group as I'm the only guy in a group with 7 members and lots of scandals.![]()
White, silver, light blueWhat were our colors again?![]()
Thanks~White, silver, light blue![]()