Create your own place (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
If you can create your own local/pub/coffee shop, what concept would it be? I'd go for a 'Cats and wine' place with amazing wine and cute cats ofc.

Or mandala, cozy cafe. I once was here and it was so cool



 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,407
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'd go murder themed.
You walk in there and you get killed.
I finally wouldn't need to deal with people :sanapray:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I'd go the stereotypical indie route.
Bookstore, wooden/warm autumn colors
I'm not very creative :yolk:
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Probably would make a coffee shop. Like it would be themed for every season. With a lot of books and cozy chairs etc. Music, either soft like ballads for example in Autumn and Winter, and some happy and warm bops in Spring and Summer. All kinds of music too tbh, not just one genre bc I would get sick of it and probably others too. I would also allow in special place pets! Would be amazing to see them and make a playground just for them, next to that a kids playroom.. that's a lot sksksk but it feels nice to think about something like that.
EDIT: there would also be food too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread