'Create your own!' (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
So my sister ordered a box of macarons before christmas and they finally arrived last week but i've been staring at this flavour chart thing for ages just trying to picture what flavours i'd put in mine. They have a create your own box of 18 so 3x6 and i've been high on just creating one in my head, like, literally having the time of my life.

Along the top row i'm having 2 rose, 2 raspberry, and 2 strawberries and cream. Middle row is 3 nutella and 3 vanilla, bottom row is 3 coffee and 3 cookies & cream, this is my ULTIMATE macaron box :queen: :queen:

83176139_2523815651228965_4254566613115731968_n.jpg

Do you enjoy making 'create your own' versions of things, even if u know you're probably never going to buy them or do you see it as just a waste of time?

Also just for fun, what would be inside ur box? :jenniesmug::jenniesmug::jenniesmug:
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I want this. :ilovebread:

I love 'create your own version' stuff. The only problem is I'm so indescisive, I can never decide on exactly what I want.
It took me a long time designing my ultimate box, cuz I want more rose flavour ones, but not more of the other pink ones, cuz I like rose and I like berries but I prefer berries just as BERRIES but I like rose flavoured things... but if I added more rose ones it would ruin my row of pink aesthetic! and I don't wanna add more of the berry ones to fix the aesthetic if I added another rose one... this is how things need to be unfortunately, if I want more rose flavour ones then I must order the whole box again!
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Girl idk, but those flavours seem delicious :nakypog:
Anyway I like the 'create your own' stuff, but like @potato said, I'm too indecisive, it takes me ages to pick one flavour :nayeonisdone:
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Girl idk, but those flavours seem delicious :nakypog:
Anyway I like the 'create your own' stuff, but like @potato said, I'm too indecisive, it takes me ages to pick one flavour :nayeonisdone:
Ah except u dont pick one flavour, u pick as many as u want to fit a box of 18 eheh. The hard part is balancing ur tastes with aesthetics :sanapray:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Ah except u dont pick one flavour, u pick as many as u want to fit a box of 18 eheh. The hard part is balancing ur tastes with aesthetics :sanapray:
It’s still difficult :sadcat: But I can imagine the box looks amazing
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ohh so many good flavors :sj_weary:

I also would enjoy create your own stuff but at the end I would probably be just too messy
 
  • Love
Reactions: NASA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread