(Chuu got kicked out of Loona.)
(If I understand correctly, this is a picture of some of the Loona members with injuries, implying mistreatment, or mismanagement/being severely overworked at the very best, is involved. This was taken at Queendom 2.)
https://www.soompi.com/article/1565...reatives-claims-against-her-and-loona-members
(Chuu calling out BBC for lying about her.)
(Plans for the group to potentially promote in Japan and switch companies, which wouldn't need to be done if there were zero problems.)
https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-cul...l-loona-s-chuu-agency-employees-text-messages
(I tried looking for the original Dispatch article, but couldn't find it, but this article summarizes the Dispatch article pretty well.)
https://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/...uncovers-truth-salary-division-loona-chuu.htm
(Explains about how the salary works and that most of the members are still in debt, and that the company wouldn't support Chuu in her solo activities and made her join Queendom 2 when she did not want to.)
There's a bunch of information I'm probably missing, but this should be a good starting point.