Teaser Crimson Heart with LE SSERAFIM(르세라핌) | 'Blue Flame' Promotion Video (1 Viewer)

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,981
Reactions Received
53,223
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
432,615
Gender
Female
I’m a little confused… is blue flame getting an MV or?
probably not? wasn't it just something the fans have wanted since the song was released? I mean there hasn't been any official statement or teaser from hybe about an mv for blue flame?
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,085
Reactions Received
72,525
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
probably not? wasn't it just something the fans have wanted since the song was released? I mean there hasn't been any official statement or teaser from hybe about an mv for blue flame?
Yeah I have no idea… the only context I have is this video. I may be living under a rock lmaoo
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread