Cringest thing you have ever seen/did (1 Viewer)

Joined
25 April 2022
Messages
323
Reactions Received
378
Location
♡
Website
bangtanserotoninbot.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
28
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
If you don't wanna share what you did then just put whatever you want
Cringest thing i did: as a child i said once that someone's mom was crazy for buying the same pencilcase as me
Cringest thing i saw: Gacha depressed people and roblox slenders
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,187
Reactions Received
46,856
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,043
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Did: had a childhood/teenhood obsession with buses and the numbers on them; it got to the point where, whenever I saw a bus pass by, I'd make my mom or dad pull over so I could read the number, and I even had a spreadsheet dedicated to this obsession

Saw: I used to always cringe at childbirth videos (not anymore, now I find them quite fascinating)
 
  • Like
Reactions: narivenus

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,308
Reactions Received
28,175
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,515
Fandom
Villain
Ship
If you don't wanna share what you did then just put whatever you want
Cringest thing i did: as a child i said once that someone's mom was crazy for buying the same pencilcase as me
Cringest thing i saw: Gacha depressed people and roblox slenders
NOT THE SLENDERS 😭✋
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread