- Joined
- 30 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,067
- Reactions Received
- 15,900
- Location
- 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Squoosh ♡
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- they / them
- Ship
- Wreck
*Post the cringiest Idol photos here.
Every reaction has a certain amount of points.
= 1 point
= 2 points
= 3 points
= 5 points
= -1 point
= -3 points
Keep count of the reactions on your post.
After I decide the game is finished, I will make a thread tagging all of the users that participated.
On that thread, you will post the amount of points you earned.
The person with the most points wins!
*Please refrain from talking on this thread. If you do, the reactions on your post WITHOUT the cringey photo do NOT count towards your points.
I am not participating. Meaning I will not react or post.
Every reaction has a certain amount of points.
Keep count of the reactions on your post.
After I decide the game is finished, I will make a thread tagging all of the users that participated.
On that thread, you will post the amount of points you earned.
The person with the most points wins!
*Please refrain from talking on this thread. If you do, the reactions on your post WITHOUT the cringey photo do NOT count towards your points.
I am not participating. Meaning I will not react or post.
Last edited: