Cringiest lyrics in K-pop? (1 Viewer)

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female



'Oh my girl like a my wife, girl, let’s have a baby'

YIKES LOL #1 Korean pick-up line?




I am a handsome oppa ba-ba-ba baby girl

Oh I’m gangsta. Oh baby don’t let me go
Tonight tonight rallarara
Right now I love you my girl rallararara
(I’m gangsta)

The eyes, nose, mouth, straight hair, and your dazzling eyes
Sexy body, even though I look like this I am a good guy


*tips fedora* m'lady



I got that supa luv, that Supa Luv
She want my Supa Luv, my Supa Luv
Incredible, special and thrilling
I got that Supa Luv

I can grant you
all your wishes
Only your Supa Man Wow
because of me
you will feel it
Like a Supa fantasy

Yeah,
see what I’m trying to say baby,
is your love?
Plus my love, Supa Luv
You know you want it,
how that sounds?


sounds bad, GOODBYE​
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
Chogiwa in its entirety~

"I feel the sensation; I feel it at once.
I’ll take you in one mouthful like cheese.
I take in (your) scent, scrutinize (your) color
I’ll eat you up with more refine than (drinking) wine.
Ah, but the strength in my toenail weakens, so my appetite yeah is gone.

Maybe I’m sick. Have I fallen ill?
Yeah I’m in trouble.
Get a grip. How’d you get your heart stolen by a human?
It’s (the human) only a one-bite meal.

Hey bite tight and then shake, shake ‘til you lose your mind.
Hey do it in a style you’ve never tried.
Before the big full moon comes out, do away with it.

That’s right wolf. I’m a wolf. Awhooo~
Ah I love you~
I’m a wolf and you’re a beauty.
That’s right wolf. I’m a wolf. Awhooo~
Ah I love you~
I’m a wolf and you’re a beauty.

I’ve fallen for this irresistible, powerful feeling and I’ve let go (of myself).
I like simplicity
The hidden thing within me has opened its eyes now.

Eeyahh~ Look at that girl fall into terror
Can’t, can’t understand the situation before her eyes.
‘That dirty wolf guy will end up eating me.’
But that’s not it. I’ve fallen in love (with you).
I’m already a pro. A goddess like you.
The one who’s stolen my entire heart
I am only a healthy offering/sacrifice.
I’m already a fool. A goddess like you.
The owner who’s to pull out all of my teeth
I am only a faithful slave.

Hey bite tight and then shake shake ‘til you lose your mind.
Hey do it in a style you’ve never tried.
Before the big full moon comes out, do away with it.

That’s right wolf. I’m a wolf. Awhooo~
Ah I love you~
I’m a wolf and you’re a beauty.
That’s right wolf. I’m a wolf. Awhooo~
Ah I love you~
I’m a wolf and you’re a beauty.

I can’t get enough of you. I’m in trouble.
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
I can’t get enough of you. I’m in trouble.
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

That yellow moon teases me, that I can’t have you.
‘But you’re only a rough beast.’
If you’re going to say that kind of thing, get lost. If you need (me), change me.
I can never let her go.

I’ve fallen for this irresistible, powerful feeling and I’ve let go (of myself).
I like simplicity
The hidden thing within me has opened its eyes now.

I’ve fallen for this irresistible, powerful feeling and I’ve let go (of myself).
I like simplicity
The hidden thing within me has opened its eyes now.

That’s right wolf. I’m a wolf. Awhooo~
Ah I love you~
I’m a wolf and you’re a beauty.
That’s right wolf. I’m a wolf. Awhooo~
Ah I love you~
I’m a wolf and you’re a beauty."


"You gon' finna catch me" - Lisa, AIIYL.


"Dancing in the real life" - Sooyoung, Catch Me If You Can.
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Chogiwa in its entirety~
"I feel the sensation; I feel it at once.
I’ll take you in one mouthful like cheese.
I take in (your) scent, scrutinize (your) color
I’ll eat you up with more refine than (drinking) wine.
Ah, but the strength in my toenail weakens, so my appetite yeah is gone.

Maybe I’m sick. Have I fallen ill?
Yeah I’m in trouble.
Get a grip. How’d you get your heart stolen by a human?
It’s (the human) only a one-bite meal.

Hey bite tight and then shake, shake ‘til you lose your mind.
Hey do it in a style you’ve never tried.
Before the big full moon comes out, do away with it.

That’s right wolf. I’m a wolf. Awhooo~
Ah I love you~
I’m a wolf and you’re a beauty.
That’s right wolf. I’m a wolf. Awhooo~
Ah I love you~
I’m a wolf and you’re a beauty.

I’ve fallen for this irresistible, powerful feeling and I’ve let go (of myself).
I like simplicity
The hidden thing within me has opened its eyes now.

Eeyahh~ Look at that girl fall into terror
Can’t, can’t understand the situation before her eyes.
‘That dirty wolf guy will end up eating me.’
But that’s not it. I’ve fallen in love (with you).
I’m already a pro. A goddess like you.
The one who’s stolen my entire heart
I am only a healthy offering/sacrifice.
I’m already a fool. A goddess like you.
The owner who’s to pull out all of my teeth
I am only a faithful slave.

Hey bite tight and then shake shake ‘til you lose your mind.
Hey do it in a style you’ve never tried.
Before the big full moon comes out, do away with it.

That’s right wolf. I’m a wolf. Awhooo~
Ah I love you~
I’m a wolf and you’re a beauty.
That’s right wolf. I’m a wolf. Awhooo~
Ah I love you~
I’m a wolf and you’re a beauty.

I can’t get enough of you. I’m in trouble.
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
I can’t get enough of you. I’m in trouble.
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

That yellow moon teases me, that I can’t have you.
‘But you’re only a rough beast.’
If you’re going to say that kind of thing, get lost. If you need (me), change me.
I can never let her go.

I’ve fallen for this irresistible, powerful feeling and I’ve let go (of myself).
I like simplicity
The hidden thing within me has opened its eyes now.

I’ve fallen for this irresistible, powerful feeling and I’ve let go (of myself).
I like simplicity
The hidden thing within me has opened its eyes now.

That’s right wolf. I’m a wolf. Awhooo~
Ah I love you~
I’m a wolf and you’re a beauty.
That’s right wolf. I’m a wolf. Awhooo~
Ah I love you~
I’m a wolf and you’re a beauty."


"You gon' finna catch me" - Lisa, AIIYL.


"Dancing in the real life" - Sooyoung, Catch Me If You Can.
I didn't post Wolf because almost everyone knows its awful lyrics, lool.

Fun fact: Jaejoong produced and wrote lyrics for the first song I mentioned. :welp:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The intro



And I almost forgot about BEG
"Fire in the hole when you touch me down there,
Im not feeling very well,
so hot in down there"
:welp:

:welp:

Also Just Close your lips and shut your tongue lol

​
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I love Block B but the Nillili Mambo intro makes me cackle and then feel strong second-hand embarrassment every time.

"Ha ha yeah BBC follow me
Bounce like this eh eh
Bounce like Block B in the house
Z and Pop Time, music is officially over now
Bye guys, hi ladies UHMMMMMMM MWA!"
^ that last part was a kissing noise :welp:

The only good part was "BBC follow me" :sanapray:

 
Joined
7 April 2019
Messages
16
Reactions Received
61
Location
Earth, for now
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ummmm that part in 'Dumb Dumb' by Red Velvet where they start quoting random Michael Jackson songs out of nowhere? Does anyone know why they did that?? Anyways I cringe every time.
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The intro



And I almost forgot about BEG
"Fire in the hole when you touch me down there,
Im not feeling very well,
so hot in down there"
:welp:

:welp:

Also Just Close your lips and shut your tongue lol

​
LOL. I read somewhere that they said that line to prove they're singing live! I mean.. most people probably didn't understand anyways. xD
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female

Even if I cheat, don’t you ever cheat, baby
Even if I forget you, don’t you ever forget me, lady
If once in a while I don’t contact you and I go out to drink
Even if I ever meet
another girl’s gaze
Look only at me.
*Inhales* *Exhales* "BOY!"

Ummmm that part in 'Dumb Dumb' by Red Velvet where they start quoting random Michael Jackson songs out of nowhere? Does anyone know why they did that?? Anyways I cringe every time.
This so hard, the song is so good and then that happens and it makes me cringe so, so-so-so hard.

I was gonna add this, but....this is actually generic American Rhythm&Pop -_- and now that I am listening to it again, I'm mad that I'm finding it catchy smh. Also, I miss Kim's old face, don't @ me.

It don't matter where you come from, baby
I'm kinda like MJ
I like 'em Black or White
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread