crybaby quiz (1 Viewer)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
DANIII I KNOW YOU SO WELL BUT LIKE NONE OF THE QUESTIONS YOU ASKED I KNEW- I DIDNT GET ANY OF THE QUESTIONS RIGHT TF IS WRONG WITH ME DJXKSKJCSKME I’m a failure of a wife, you can disown me now.

And that boy group questions was TRICKERY SMH
 
  • Haha
Reactions: melancholia

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
DANIII I KNOW YOU SO WELL BUT LIKE NONE OF THE QUESTIONS YOU ASKED I KNEW- I DIDNT GET ANY OF THE QUESTIONS RIGHT TF IS WRONG WITH ME DJXKSKJCSKME I’m a failure of a wife, you can disown me now.

And that boy group questions was TRICKERY SMH
:sadcat:
I won’t disown you, it was suppose to be hard. everyone was suppose to fail!
AND I TOLD YOU GOT7 WAS MY BOY ULT
 
  • Like
Reactions: gongchan

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
:sadcat:
I won’t disown you, it was suppose to be hard. everyone was suppose to fail!
AND I TOLD YOU GOT7 WAS MY BOY ULT
I KNOW THEY ARE BUT I CLICKED ONE OF THE NOT SERIOUS OPTIONS CAUSE I THOUGHT YOUD DONE THAT SKSKKSKSKCKDM
 
  • Haha
Reactions: melancholia

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread