@Maeum
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,239 Reactions Received 59,327 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 490,208 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 27 July 2023 #1 @Maeum Reactions: Moguri
StirFriedPanda . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 27,457 Reactions Received 39,083 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,760 Fandom Swith*PNK-Panda Gender Male Pronouns Supreme Lord Emperor Commander 27 July 2023 #2 So proud of those girls! Reactions: Moguri and kimsguardian
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,073 Reactions Received 98,869 Cards View Profile KS Coins 349,700 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 17 August 2023 #3 I'm a little late here, but anyways, congrats to the little cuties Its crazy they are only one year old, they already delivered so many comebacks I loved Reactions: kimsguardian
I'm a little late here, but anyways, congrats to the little cuties Its crazy they are only one year old, they already delivered so many comebacks I loved