And it is happening super fast, on the 23rd. I am super excited.
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 20 November 2018 #1 And it is happening super fast, on the 23rd. I am super excited. Last edited: 21 November 2018 Reactions: mysteric and Belgizen
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 21 November 2018 #3
Darkyoda47 ♡ Jessica's Slave ♡ . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 10,716 Reactions Received 52,564 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 279 Fandom Golden Star Gender Male Ship @Mirae 21 November 2018 #4 Love her voice so I'm looking forward to it! But I'm still surprised they didn't go with Seunghee to debut solo first.
Love her voice so I'm looking forward to it! But I'm still surprised they didn't go with Seunghee to debut solo first.