Appreciation Current Songs I'm obsessed with (5 Viewers)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Back again with some recommendations,

this is for the GG stans cuz it's all female artists!
@OnlyCalB @Yili @Mei_Ying @karina @Vikki @Lovely_Cornchips @brekker @Mangoey @honeyfornomoney @eclipsoul @Panda @Kddicted @Wingfrost

The 'driver license' vibe but it's actually good songs


You might know her from her pink microphone toy covers

Control has been all over the radio definitely slept on it hard listening to it fully for the first time a few days ago


I haven't liked these 2 songs as much as the others 3 before but I've been having them on replay a bunch now for the past couple of days


And these are just a other few I found, not much knowledge about them besides Madeline Juno which I posted about last time


 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,333
Reactions Received
76,681
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,045
Ship
Wreck
same here but we gotta be careful if we go offtopic too much or start a conversation the comments might get deleted :pepeslippy:
So we can get back on topic with me saying that if I am listening to non Kpop stuff then it tends to be rock/metal :pikasmart:
 
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
So we can get back on topic with me saying that if I am listening to non Kpop stuff then it tends to be rock/metal :pikasmart:
at least listen to Boys World, one of my favorite new Western GGs, neither rock or metal but who knows what theyll do in the future :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
So we can get back on topic with me saying that if I am listening to non Kpop stuff then it tends to be rock/metal :pikasmart:
I relate to you but I am pretty open minded, I guess? :wat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread