Appreciation current weekly top artists (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
top 12 artists

1. Mai Yajima
2. Du Blonde
3. Baker Grace
4. PiXMiX
5. Megumi Nakajima
6. Dreamcatcher
7. Lyla Foy
8. Tokumei Mirage
9. Riho Iida
10. Elio
11. Rei Yasuda
12. Ellie Goulding

:llama_tea: :llama_tea: it seems like a new invasion is close tbh​
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
not sure why I was tagged - the only artists I know of are DC and Ellie. lol I mean, I LIKE Ellie and her music... I just don't completely stan her. lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
not sure why I was tagged - the only artists I know of are DC and Ellie. lol I mean, I LIKE Ellie and her music... I just don't completely stan her. lol
I just tag my friends :D they like seeing my weekly top artists :taesip:
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
no problem!!!! and also be free to ask for a recommendation :taesip:
will do, as soon as the day resets for cards. Well, not exactly lol I have a dr appt at 10:30 (which would be 12:30 am KST), but I'll do it when I get home. :)
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
will do, as soon as the day resets for cards. Well, not exactly lol I have a dr appt at 10:30 (which would be 12:30 am KST), but I'll do it when I get home. :)
:bigcatlove: :bigcatlove: tag me when you are free
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Dreamcatcher!
:pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread