currently obsessed with: (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
FREAKING GANJA


Like tell me this isn't the most perfect performance ever created



and Up In Smoke is just so well crafted too and shows off how talented Miss Laganja is.



I also am in love with Aja's AS3 variety performance and watch it so much



And Finish Her is such a freaking bop. I can't.



I also have been so addicted to the whole fanmail album of TLC. Especcially No Srubs is a mood



I also have been loving Doja Cat and Freak is such a cool song



Fire Drill by Melanie Martinez is again a blessed song from the queen of weird and odd.



After Good Girl I got obsessed with the og



now some german music by Pietro. I have been a fan of his since he started out and am just glad how far he came. Also Cinderella comes out in like an hour which is a big ass bop.



And another german one but eugh I just love Luca so much and have also been a fan since I first saw him when he started out. can't help myself. he is perfection and has the most adorable accent ever.



I also just have to share some Poppy love too



This moment also has been something I absolutely love



No Doubt and Gwen are still such an inspiration to me



anyway stan the icon, the one and only MADONNA​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Don't Speak, such a good song <3
ikr. I just adore the song and Gwen is probably one of my biggest style icons - especcially her wonderful and fun fashion in the 90's
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and kodoku
Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
Fire Drill by Melanie Martinez is again a blessed song from the queen of weird and odd.
FIRE DRILL IS THE SUPERIOR SONG OFF OF K-12 PERIOD
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
the lady does not seem to age and yeah such a good song, we all can relate :)
she really doesn't seem to age, is always so positive and seems just so happy and so in balance. truly one of the best role models
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
FIRE DRILL IS THE SUPERIOR SONG OFF OF K-12 PERIOD
BUT WHAT ABOUT THE PRINCIPAL, SHOW & TELL, ORANGE JUICE, DETENTION AND HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEARTS.

watching the movie when it came out really made me appreciate these songs a lot
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wonpil
Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
BUT WHAT ABOUT THE PRINCIPAL, SHOW & TELL, ORANGE JUICE, DETENTION AND HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEARTS.

watching the movie when it came out really made me appreciate these songs a lot
I REMEMBER STAYING UP FOR THE MOVIE HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEARTS LUNCHBOX FRIENDS AND ORANGE JUICE ARE MY FAVES
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I REMEMBER STAYING UP FOR THE MOVIE HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEARTS LUNCHBOX FRIENDS AND ORANGE JUICE ARE MY FAVES
IT DROPPED IN THE MORNING FOR ME SO IT WAS EXTRA NICE AND EASY. HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEARTS IS PROBABLY MY MOST LISTENED TO SONG FROM THE ALBUM
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wonpil

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread