Fanart [CUSTOM] A happy Suga/Yunho sig for @Wingfrost! (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I hope this is good for what you're looking for!! @Wingfrost Let me know if there is anything you want different :sanapray:



If I have marked the signature as custom in its respective thread, that means that you are NOT allowed to reupload, reuse or take credit. If the signature has been made for you, then you are of course allowed to use it but do not reupload or reuse it on another site. I do not own any of the original images used however I did create the signature. If you created a graphic that I used in my signature I'd be happy to credit you and/or take down the image so just let me know!
 
Last edited:
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Suga is a cutie here, it´s refreshing seeing him smile :) and yay for Yunho, our dance king! the second gif of him is so pretty!!!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Its so cute!!! My smiley boys :maheart::maheart::llama_squish::llama_squish:
Thank you for making it Yili I love it! :kittylove:
For the payment I figured I could just give the 300 points unless I have a card you’d like :sakUwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Its so cute!!! My smiley boys :maheart::maheart::llama_squish::llama_squish:
Thank you for making it Yili I love it! :kittylove:
For the payment I figured I could just give the 300 points unless I have a card you’d like :sakUwu:
i'm so glad you like it! they are the cutest :kissycat:

Actually you can do the 300 points or you have KARD Jseph that I would be interested in so either works for me ^^
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i'm so glad you like it! they are the cutest :kissycat:

Actually you can do the 300 points or you have KARD Jseph that I would be interested in so either works for me ^^
They really are :maheart:
I can give you J.seph, I’ll set it up :pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread