Fanart [CUSTOM] A Jiu x Yoohyeon signature for @OnlyCalB! (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My biggest apologies that the pictures aren't rendering in the high quality that they original looked like

I included the png and the gif versions for whichever you prefer @OnlyCalB :sanapray:

@Darkseid @Myco @Vikki @EvenOfDae @Panda @Tickita @lexus





If I have marked the signature as custom in its respective thread, that means that you are NOT allowed to reupload, reuse or take credit. If the signature has been made for you, then you are of course allowed to use it but do not reupload or reuse it on another site. I do not own any of the original images used however I did create the signature. If you created a graphic that I used in my signature I'd be happy to credit you and/or take down the image so just let me know!


​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this looks amazing omg
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Stunning work as usual Yili!
:maheart: :bigcatlove: :nekolove:

I'll change my aesthetics a little later when I have a DP, new frame and find which badges to use with it.
:lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and yeji

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Stunning work as usual Yili!
:maheart: :bigcatlove: :nekolove:

I'll change my aesthetics a little later when I have a DP, new frame and find which badges to use with it.
:lisalaugh:
I'm so thrilled that you like it :sanapray: I can help you find badges if you want :lisalaugh:
@Vikki when you have time can you transfer points?
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm so thrilled that you like it :sanapray: I can help you find badges if you want :lisalaugh:
@Vikki when you have time can you transfer points?
It's beautiful :maheart:
Done the transfer.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread