- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Tysm for being so patient, I've been so busy irl I hope you like it still
@Jewel
DP
SIGNATURE
PROFILE BANNER
@Jewel
DP
SIGNATURE
PROFILE BANNER
If I have marked the signature as custom in its respective thread, that means that you are NOT allowed to reupload, reuse or take credit. If the signature has been made for you, then you are of course allowed to use it but do not reupload or reuse it on another site. I do not own any of the original images used however I did create the signature. If you created a graphic that I used in my signature I'd be happy to credit you and/or take down the image so just let me know!