- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
For @Panda who always comes and requests lovely things from me
It really is elegant and darker concept but it's not exactly fall so if it's not what you want then you can use this one for Valentines and I'll make you another 
If I have marked the signature as custom in its respective thread, that means that you are NOT allowed to reupload, reuse or take credit. If the signature has been made for you, then you are of course allowed to use it but do not reupload or reuse it on another site. I do not own any of the original images used however I did create the signature. If you created a graphic that I used in my signature I'd be happy to credit you and/or take down the image so just let me know!