- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,031
- Reactions Received
- 98,795
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,717
- Ship
- Wreck
Girl has cute ears. In other news I have a new name for you!
Moguri murder mittens
I found a video of you.
I'll pay you to change your name to Mogurimurdermittens.I never hurt you despite being a mole!
noI'll pay you to change your name to Mogurimurdermittens.![]()
so you are not a fan of the close ups?I love the 3rd pic, last one is great too![]()
Hmmm....I usually prefer non-close ups because usually their outfits are so cute, so it's nice to be able to see it.so you are not a fan of the close ups?![]()
okay!Hmmm....I usually prefer non-close ups because usually their outfits are so cute, so it's nice to be able to see it.
The close up are cute too! But there can only be 1 winner![]()
it means "yes, not even for a Soyeon legendary!"Is that cat speak for its agreed?
Can't blame me for trying.it means "yes, not even for a Soyeon legendary!"