- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,031
- Reactions Received
- 98,779
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,717
- Ship
- Wreck
I guess you could say she "don't need makeup to covcer up" lol and now I got WMYB stuck in my head... aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh the MEMORIES!!!adorbs![]()
Me too!! I thought the samei like her look better without makeup![]()
on a second thought, maybe i like all ive members look better without makeupMe too!! I thought the same![]()
they are all so lovelyon a second thought, maybe i like all ive members look better without makeup![]()
I was ready to take out my baguetteShe's not cute......
Sorry, just cappin![]()
What were you gonna do with a baguette? Make me a sandwich?I was ready to take out my baguette![]()
You asked for it...What were you gonna do with a baguette? Make me a sandwich?![]()