Cute things your pets do? (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Pets are the greatest and I love talking about my adorable kitties and to hear others talk about their own critters.
:sakUwu: :sakUwu: :sakUwu:
My youngest cat is a Scottish Fold so that breed usually sits like a human and when she does it it’s the cutest thing ever. She also will get really happy when I make the bed and roll around purring and let me love on her. She also makes little chirping/purring noises at night when I pet her and will just have a ‘conversation’ with me for a few minutes before bed.

My other cat loves to ask for attention when I’m cleaning my room and whenever she’s on my bed as I’m cleaning she’ll prop her two front paws on me and meow for me to pay attention. :maheart: She also has this thing where she’ll literally just flop on her side out of no where and just lay there for a few minutes. It’s cute and it makes you very tempted to pet her but she always makes it clear that that is a no petting time.:lisalaugh:

What are some cute things your pets do? :nekolove:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
My bf finds it cute I do not, my cat likes to walk all over my laptop or sit on it probably bc it's warm
but it messes up my keyboard :joshmeh:
Agh my cats do that all the time :jisoosmh: I feel your pain. Mine will also try to bite my fingers as I’m typing.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
My cat is waiting for us in front of the door when we are coming home :maheart: so when we get in, she is waiting to be pet on her belly
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
My cat is waiting for us in front of the door when we are coming home :maheart: so when we get in, she is waiting to be pet on her belly
What a sweetheart :sakUwu:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread