- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,013
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
Mark was right there!He's so
And he's laughing afterwards
He did try at least LOLMark was right there!![]()
I hope you have so much fun when you see them!!I saw this earlier today and I was laughing so hard![]()
I seriously can’t wait, I’m hoping they perform Love on the Floor because it’s one of their best songs imo, and it’s already given some fun onstage momentsI hope you have so much fun when you see them!!
If they perform touch in the US I'm going to physically combust. I would DIE to see that live.I seriously can’t wait, I’m hoping they perform Love on the Floor because it’s one of their best songs imo, and it’s already given some fun onstage moments![]()
Omg yes another song I need to seeIf they perform touch in the US I'm going to physically combust. I would DIE to see that live.
Do you think they'll add more US dates?Omg yes another song I need to see![]()
I don’t really know, I’m hoping for middle us nctzens sake that they do but this tour has been so drawn out that I wouldnt hold my breath if I was themDo you think they'll add more US dates?