- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 43,455
- Reactions Received
- 75,525
- Location
- In the OCEAN
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 142,367
- Pronouns
- Fish/Mermaid
- Ship
me in the jaws of a cat ?This is how it would look like when we meet Nina![]()
my fish fam is crying in a corner. x.xThat fish needs to run away.
Kitty hungryyy
They need to fish up and gain some bones I mean spine.my fish fam is crying in a corner. x.x
This is how it would look like when we meet Nina![]()
Sooo... you want to catch and eat Nina?I AM THE CAT![]()
Don't be silly!Sooo... you want to catch and eat Nina?Everyone protect Nina! I knew you were secretly a serial killer.
![]()
NOT ON MY WATCHThis is how it would look like when we meet Nina![]()
While chewing... Your not fooling anyone.Don't be silly!
I would lovingly carry her around in my mouth!
They need to fish up and gain some bones I mean spine.
Thank you for your concernSooo... you want to catch and eat Nina?Everyone protect Nina! I knew you were secretly a serial killer.
![]()
Don't be silly!
I would lovingly carry her around in my mouth!
There's beverages behind the counter tooThis whole thread:
Me:![]()
they are not that sharp!Thank you for your concern
very sharp teeth tho