MV D-CRUNCH(디크런치) _ STEALER (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female


I had read in the comments that they were criticised for using English and attacked in Dubai??? but they haven´t officially disbanded and PLEASE NO, PLEASE, LET ME FIND A GOOD UNDERRATED GROUP THAT I CAN STAN and love.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Areum and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I'm pretty sure they are in comeback preparations and nowhere near disbandment last time I checked sth out from them :dubuthink:

Anyways.. Stealer is one of the few 5 minute songs in K-Pop and it doesn't waste any of it which is pretty hard to do imo
 
  • Love
Reactions: Areum and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I'm pretty sure they are in comeback preparations and nowhere near disbandment last time I checked sth out from them :dubuthink:

Anyways.. Stealer is one of the few 5 minute songs in K-Pop and it doesn't waste any of it which is pretty hard to do imo
well, a member left last year so I´m not 100% that optimistic, but hopefully, hopefully. they do seem to show some difference to current boy bands. not in choreography that is quite boring and quite typical, but I do like they are trying harder with rap parts and the deep voices had always been my thing ♥. they also remind me of BAP.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Areum and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
well, a member left last year so I´m not 100% that optimistic, but hopefully, hopefully. they do seem to show some difference to current boy bands. not in choreography that is quite boring and quite typical, but I do like they are trying harder with rap parts and the deep voices had always been my thing ♥. they also remind me of BAP.
is this the only song you know from them or have uz checked out their other stuff too?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
is this the only song you know from them or have uz checked out their other stuff too?
that´s the only song so far. I am pretty sure someone had posted something from them because I had seen the name written out and the comments under the vid say that they used to sing in English so I suppose that is interesting to see.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Areum and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
that´s the only song so far. I am pretty sure someone had posted something from them because I had seen the name written out and the comments under the vid say that they used to sing in English so I suppose that is interesting to see.
i dont actually remember their titles being like in full english, maybe one or two of the bsides but i havent listened to them in forever tbh, i do like their most recent title the most tho
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Areum and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
i dont actually remember their titles being like in full english, maybe one or two of the bsides but i havent listened to them in forever tbh, i do like their most recent title the most tho
half song in and I have to ask, why aren´t groups like them, Noir and 24k among the bests ? I love Ateez and those are who they should be competing with.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
half song in and I have to ask, why aren´t groups like them, Noir and 24k among the bests ? I love Ateez and those are who they should be competing with.
I wish I could answer you that, 24K went through so much and were never able to get a foot into the fame. Sadly male idols can't perform in front of military guys and have them hype them up :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I wish I could answer you that, 24K went through so much and were never able to get a foot into the fame. Sadly male idols can't perform in front of military guys and have them hype them up :haylul:
I still keep checking the "new 24k" to support them as they seem to be working extra hard, but it´s not about military, it is just unfair how some groups can get hyped up to the heavens and the others, equally talented just ... not as much. on the other hand, they usually have more pleasant fans :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
OMG THE DANCE BREAK THO!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread