Teaser D.O. 디오 The 2nd Mini Album 〖기대〗 (1 Viewer)

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,930
Reactions Received
53,216
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
431,916
Gender
Female
@Exo-L
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
I saw this on his Instagram half sleep I didn’t even know it was an album announcement
LETS GOOO
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster

the101

.
Joined
13 January 2022
Messages
10,564
Reactions Received
2,703
Location
Neo City, EXO Planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,865
Fandom
EXO-L, NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
anticipointed?
Yeah - I was really looking forward to it, particularly since he talked about his love of r&b and his voice is so rich and glorious and then when it came out, I was disappointed...I just wasn't feeling the Jason Mraz lite style of adult contemporary pop he went with. As an artist, ofc, he can make the style of music he wants to make but yeah, definitely anticipointed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: The_LastRomeo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread