da hubby & wifey anon (pls, I'm bored..) (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Are you vacationing in Croatia?

yeah but it's not where the shore is or in nice big city or anything like that.. I'm in the small village where my parents' house is with them and my brother and they are still toxic as heck and I have nothing to do here, I'm sure I will go back early tbh..... 😅
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,333
Reactions Received
76,681
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,045
Ship
Wreck
Who's comebacks are you anticipating?
Just Oh My Girl and EXIDs Japanese comebacks at the moment since anyone else currently lined up is hit or miss for me usually
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Which groups do you stan the most?

Dreamcatcher would be my number one ❤ ❤ then there's many other girl groups but I don't really use the word "stan" for myself, I'm more of a casual listener of whatever I enjoy :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Why, with what wily ways would we write woes when willpower won't work with we warriors?

wait is this supposed to make sense? or just make me break my tongue....... cause I actually attempted to understand.... my tongue remains broken tho
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Who's your ultimate bias/group n member of that group/solo? (You can name one or more or none {especially you, kodoku}?

Dreamcatcher and Siyeon, an absolutely amazing woman



also really love Eunji pie of Apink...... I just wrote about her, she's amazing too..... pretty, bright, like a ray of sunshine..... I love her music, she has her own style and it's so refreshing .. the only kpop stuff I ever bought are her albums :)



both are like opposites but amazing girlies, love them lots ❤❤
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Why'd you change your dp to an old one?(i had deja vu cos i got more used to ur latest dp, however long or short u had it.)

haha cute.. and idk, I used to always have the same but somehow I have no patience for anything anymore so I change them pretty often now.... and I guess I wanted to get myself in the mood of Eunji's new song since I'm on vacation but it was a failed attempt 😅😅
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
hmm what new groups have caught your attention lately?

new groups hmm.......? ehhh I don't really follow any since I'm pretty old for kpop standards.... I don't mind kpop people being young but I just don't usually do this somehow lol.. no one comes to mind :O
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread