da hubby & wifey anon (pls, I'm bored..) (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Sorry im flopping at asking questions, oh here's one: any favorite kpop songs so far in 2020?

haha np, you're allowed to flop in this flop thread made by a flop ;P hmmmmm maybe IU's 8? really adore everything about it, idk but it just came to mind first hehe......
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,333
Reactions Received
76,681
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,045
Ship
Wreck
Who's your ultimate bias/group n member of that group/solo?
I don't really have an ultimate bias since it would be Jeonghwa but EXID aren't that really active anymore and I usually keep my stan list to active groups which is currently Gfriend, Mamamoo and Oh My Girl and out of those my biases are Yerin, Hwasa and Jiho
 
  • Like
Reactions: daesuki and kodoku

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,333
Reactions Received
76,681
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,045
Ship
Wreck
How'd you start liking kpop?
I would talk about it with a friend who was into it even if I wasn't until I ended up watching Show Champion stages where EXID, Gfriend, Mamamoo and Oh My Girls stuck out to me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,333
Reactions Received
76,681
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,045
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: daesuki and kodoku
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
how's life for you? do anything fun?

thank you for asking, anon.. <3 and yeah well, work has been better because I've been doing something else but sadly, it's not something I can keep doing.. and now I'm on vacation but as much as I wanted to make the best of it, it's not going well... it's too hot and super boring here, my family is still toxic ofc, I feel very tired all the time, have to get some stuff done, visit a few people too.... not really looking forward to any of it other than the beauty treatments and my cat hehe.. and other than that I've been a bit distant from my friends again because of some same old stuff again, sucks.. so yeah, just feeling pretty lost in life but it's not really new.... hehe
 
  • Like
Reactions: daesuki
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
What is your definition of the word "stan"? What is "to stan"?

I could be wrong but to me it just means being more dedicated (or loyal?) than I am, or at least more passionate about things.. personally, I appreciate and enjoy lots of singers and their music but I don't really do anything for them, not even streaming or anything like it. Don't care about it, I just do what I feel like.. like I said before, the only kpop related things I ever spent a cent on was Eunji's albums. I don't really like the kpop industry and don't wanna support it too much too
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread