Audio Daily b-sides recommendation (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
So I am on a roll with b-sides at the moment and I even listen b-sides from groups that I don’t know except by their name. Here some b-sides ( 20) with a lot of diversity except for Red Velvet that I recommend with a top 5.

Top 5 :

1. Taeyeon Stress



2. Day6 Somehow



3. Red Velvet You better know



4. Uni.T You & I



5. f(x) Allnight



B-sides from underrated groups/soloists :

You and I Uni.T

Falling in love Uniq


B sides from popular groups/soloists :

Day6 Somehow

Pentagon Spectacular


Oh my girl Perfect day



Pristin Running



N.flying Lovefool



Lovelyz Bizarre



Astro First love



Kard Dimelo



AOA Super Duper




B-sides from very popular groups/soloists :

Taeyeon Stress

Red Velvet You better know

f(x) Allnight

Red Velvet Happily ever after



BTS Tomorrow



Twice Do it again


I like the way TTS



Red Velvet Mojito



Seventeen Pinwheel

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread