- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,239
- Reactions Received
- 76,669
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,772
- Ship
- Wreck
The UnitAt this point, what isn't rigged?
Can't really blame her personally, she's been done so dirty. She was bound to hit back. Honestly, Momoland doesn't have too many fans anyway so it won't affect them too much. They're shifting focus to the Philippines anyway.But why tho???? She should keep it Hush Hush this is going to affect the other members.... What a snitch![]()
Their last album is doing worse than some of the ones before Bboom Bboom so Momoland aren't looking great at all in the fan department.Can't really blame her personally, she's been done so dirty. She was bound to hit back. Honestly, Momoland doesn't have too many fans anyway so it won't affect them too much. They're shifting focus to the Philippines anyway.
Yeah I saw they sold 6 copies on their 4th day, which is likeTheir last album is doing worse than some of the ones before Bboom Bboom so Momoland aren't looking great at all in the fan department.
I think she'll actually get more support now for speaking up and people will also sympathize with her for how she's been treated, and view her as a victim too. Of course she could still be sued so I hope she has receipts for the court.That's kinda a dick move and, considering she specifically implicated herself as a beneficiary of a rigged system, is going to backfire and cost her what little fans she has.
Lawsuits for days
Someone needs to teach her the subtle arts of shade. Wait until they get into a controversy then post an ambiguous Insta story or start a mid-tier fashion company and on the anniversary of getting kicked out, give discounts on the same percentage as the years that you've been with the company or even just write a disstrack like all the other basic bitches.I think she'll actually get more support now for speaking up and people will also sympathize with her for how she's been treated, and view her as a victim too. Of course she could still be sued so I hope she has receipts for the court.
The other members, yeah. Might not be good for them.
I'm guessing she's just past the point of caring now and has snapped. If I had to guess, I'd say there might be some bad blood between her and the other members too.
Lmao honestly starting a YouTube channel like Grazy Grace and spilling tea might be a successful post Idol careerSomeone needs to teach her the subtle arts of shade. Wait until they get into a controversy then post an ambiguous Insta story or start a mid-tier fashion company and on the anniversary of getting kicked out, give discounts on the same percentage as the years that you've been with the company or even just write a disstrack like all the other basic bitches.
Be successful.
That too.Lmao honestly starting a YouTube channel like Grazy Grace and spilling tea might be a successful post Idol career![]()