- Joined
- 1 August 2019
- Messages
- 2,819
- Reactions Received
- 4,468
- Location
- ☾ the other side of the moon ☽
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,802
- Fandom
- ☾ gg stan ☽
- Gender
- Bi-Gender
- Pronouns
- ☾ he/she ☽
I guess I have nothing to trade.i'm only collecting my biases right now, so i'm looking to trade dami
![]()
there are so many i want, so it's hard to narrow it down. i love lots of girl group members and have way too many biases, so make me an offer if you want and i'll let you know if it workswhat card are you looking for?
i'll take momo !! want me to set up a trade in the card thread now ?Here is what I'd trade.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Yes.i'll take momo !! want me to set up a trade in the card thread now ?![]()
thank you for your offer, but i'm gonna trade for momoI have Heize and Loona's Hyunjin if either of those are something you're interested in
Damn I wanted to use that Dreamcatcher for Jungkookthank you for your offer, but i'm gonna trade for momo![]()