Appreciation Damn I love this place (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
140
Reactions Received
952
Location
ur bfs house
Website
hoe.with.peirrier.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
140
Reactions Received
952
Location
ur bfs house
Website
hoe.with.peirrier.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Did you watch dragon ball z?

There's that moment goku arrives to save his friends

He feels so serene and then he owns the enemies so fast like he is neo from matrix, because of that

I think the ending scene of Finding Dory works too
Relating anything to DBZ helps me, tbh....I know that feel, my friend. I know it well. ♥
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
140
Reactions Received
952
Location
ur bfs house
Website
hoe.with.peirrier.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread