damn...... (1 Viewer)

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
my non music daily threads have gone downhill
especially the lounge ones rip
but here i am back to rando topics
so uh
like
if you could redo your life
would you?
with the memories you have now, not a comprehensive memory of your life, but just that vague conjecture of how you got to where you are today
would you take that opportunity?


@infire707 @la_mort_pour_vous @Eww @Vikki @emanresu @Ireneisbaee @Joy @lalaloveloona @twinkle
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love how my life is now. Would'nt change one thing about it
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Maybe? I mean I wish there were some things in my life that I did differently. At the same time though, I don't want to relive some of the traumatic things that I've already been through. That stuff is in the past and it should stay there.
I feel like if I didn't go through those things though, I wouldn't be the same person that I am today.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread