Tourney Dance Dance vs I Smile - R6 Day6 Tournament (1 Viewer)

Which song is your favourite?


  • Total voters
    12
  • Poll closed .

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,271
Reactions Received
76,674
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,950
Ship
Wreck


Dance Dance has had the unfortunate luck of losing every single match in the tournament and its opponent for this round is I Smile which has gotten two wins in the tournament, will I Smile be smiling after defeating Dance Dance this match or will Dance Dance be dancing more after giving I Smile a reason to frown with a loss?

Other Round 6 Matches
Breaking Down vs Sweet Chaos
Congratulations vs I Wait
Days Gone By vs Shoot Me






 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread