Tourney Dance Dance vs Shoot Me - R5 Day6 Tournament (1 Viewer)

Which song is your favourite?


  • Total voters
    12
  • Poll closed .

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck


Dance Dance hasn't been able to get a win in the tournament so far and is going up against Shoot Me which has managed to get two wins in the tournament, will Shoot Me pick up its third win or will Dance Dance be able to pick up its first win?

Other Round 5 Matches
Congratulations vs I Smile
Breaking Down vs I Wait
Days Gone By vs Sweet Chaos






 
Last edited:

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm so sorry Dance Dance but I overplayed you yesterday
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread