Performance Dance the X: (G)I-DLE Soojin "7 Rings" (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Soojin is too dangerous... This comeback she really wants to bias wreck me, if she had thiccer legs I would be deceased.

Queen Soyeon, you are safe. for now
Oh true her legs are thin, miyeon thighs are like 1.5x hers tbh
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
139
Reactions Received
515
Location
Neverland - Colombia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I remember when they debuted and I was like, "Oh, she's the shy and reserved one". Joke's on me.
She's still, but damn... she is showing how do you bias wreck everyone :pandasmash:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread