Video Dancing in the rain with IVE - Kitsch + I AM at SEOUL FESTA 2023 (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,390
Reactions Received
55,132
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,277
but I saw clips from older groups slipping on stage and falling all over the place, but I do not see any change
aka gfriend but and the big but is ...whilst they fell they really didn't injure themselves did they?
I mean compare that to something like wendy and sbs situation
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,803
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
aka gfriend but and the big but is ...whilst they fell they really didn't injure themselves did they?
I mean compare that to something like wendy and sbs situation
I'm not aware of the extent of their injuries :sanapray: but I'm sure even if they did not break any bones, it was still very painful
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,390
Reactions Received
55,132
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,277
I'm not aware of the extent of their injuries :sanapray: but I'm sure even if they did not break any bones, it was still very painful
I'm sure it is painful but if there's nothing more serious than merely pain then there's really no outrage to get the organisers to do something about it huh?
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,803
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
I'm sure it is painful but if there's nothing more serious than merely pain then there's really no outrage to get the organisers to do something about it huh?
I do not expect anything form the organisers, but the agency needs the idols to not break their legs, so I would think they cared more :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,390
Reactions Received
55,132
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,277
I do not expect anything form the organisers, but the agency needs the idols to not break their legs, so I would think they cared more :sanapray:
I would hope so but most agencies are pieces of shit who don't give a F about the idols health lol
only after the fact maybe...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,390
Reactions Received
55,132
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,277
well at least we have a few recent examples that the situation at least improved in some cases :sanapray: like Rei taking a break now
hmmm...isn't prevention better than cure?
IVE as a group during their I am promotions were flying to Paris and doing one variety show after another...
(I mean good for us fans) but in terms of actual results...IVE were going to top the charts regardless (good songs!!!)

but then again such is the idol life no? better to be busy and working than nugu and struggling?
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,803
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
hmmm...isn't prevention better than cure?
IVE as a group during their I am promotions were flying to Paris and doing one variety show after another...
(I mean good for us fans) but in terms of actual results...IVE were going to top the charts regardless (good songs!!!)

but then again such is the idol life no? better to be busy and working than nugu and struggling?
pretty much your last statement :sanapray:

Also I do not think it sets a good sign if fans now attack the agencies too if a Idol is put to rest, as they failed to prevent it..
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread