Anybody watching this season??? I'll be rooting for AJ McLean (Backstreet Boys)!
StrayMixx aka Chiara . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,186 Reactions Received 46,855 Location in Bang Chan's head Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 183,037 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 15 September 2020 #1 Anybody watching this season??? I'll be rooting for AJ McLean (Backstreet Boys)! Reactions: Wingfrost
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 15 September 2020 #2 I haven’t watched the show for years now, I didn’t even realize it was still continuing after all that time.
I haven’t watched the show for years now, I didn’t even realize it was still continuing after all that time.
S Swan42 . Joined 28 May 2019 Messages 1,841 Reactions Received 1,695 Location The Psycho World Cards View Profile KS Coins 14,143 15 September 2020 #3 I'm not watching without Tom Bergeron (aka Taco).