- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,391
- Reactions Received
- 151,403
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
After revealing he's a wizard, Hagrid came by to Privet Drive again and told Harry, "'twas just a prank bro""Everything that happened was just a dream Harry had one night. He awoke in that dingy cramped space beneath the stairs, bracing himself for another miserable day with the Dursleys."
I really wish she stops, at the same time I kinda keep wondering what worse thing she's gonna say nextI think we can all collectively agree that Miss Rowling needs to get off social media![]()
![]()
Soon everyone in that book is gonna come out as gay because of her need to show everyone that she's wokeI really wish she stops, at the same time I kinda keep wondering what worse thing she's gonna say next![]()