Oof it makes me happy to see them together but I miss them so so much
bulletproof ✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧ . . Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 12,423 Reactions Received 54,952 Location ARMY base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 55 Gender Female Ship @Ozymandias 19 May 2019 #1 Oof it makes me happy to see them together but I miss them so so much Reactions: honeyfornomoney, blueberries, kodoku and 4 others
H Hajima Joined 13 March 2019 Messages 4,283 Reactions Received 11,073 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 19 May 2019 #2 friends forever Reactions: blueberries, dooh, yeji and 1 other person
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 19 May 2019 #3 Psy where you at Reactions: blueberries, dooh, yeji and 1 other person
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 19 May 2019 #4 I NEED A NEW ALBUM!!!!! Reactions: bulletproof
K kodoku Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 5,718 Reactions Received 22,690 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Gogije 19 May 2019 #5 I miss my girls TT <3 Reactions: yeji
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 19 May 2019 #6 I want reunion comeback Reactions: honeyfornomoney and yeji
honeyfornomoney Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 5,078 Reactions Received 14,232 Location CL's cherry tree Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom GZB Gender Female Ship @Chaelin 20 May 2019 #7 Reactions: yeji