Darth Vader #11-onwards (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm kinda hooked on this comics rn so I'll continue with my reviewing

This first issue isn't really exciting, Ninth sister makes an appearance... and her destroyed eye, yikes, she won't need it anyway since she's gonna die in the game huehue. Anyway Vader is merciless...for the most part and well the only thing that actually interested me here was the fact that Palpatine ordered a strike on Vader... again... how many times bro like damn ahahahha.

Well, at least Anakin finally said it, it's not tricks he's just that fucking skilled in being a pilot.
Ohhh it actually wasn't Palpatine, interesting... well they genuinely have me curious now.
His whole meditation thing just keeps looking cooler and cooler as I look at it, I'm definitely going to draw this when I have the time.
1592157842832.png

LMFAO they actually added this to the comic, I'm dying and I'm also really glad at the same time.

And right after that they just randomly go into like a 2 year time-skip? wow, that was fast.
Ah and there he is, Tarkin, that son of a bitch, god I wish I didn't have to read about him, he's just a boring old man.
At least he speaks logically.
Ah mysterious Jedi and I'm pretty sure that other dude next to the king was the one that destroyed the ship... genius really... now y'all gon die. Good job.
Seems like one of the inquisitors has a short lightsaber... or it was just drawn weird but it looks cool.

Omg the king fucking destroyed them what a power move just a bunch of wale things flopping and making a tidal wave, kinda genius kinda logical, still very cool my man.

Oh my god the monster design.. a kraken with a single creepy eye my god... that's disgustingly cool.
What, the hell, did he do, to it's eye!!
That just looks even more disgusting jesus...
I like how Vader just makes the inquisitors feel stupid all the time, which they often are but still. They have some compassion in them so they aren't ruthless killers yet in a sense.

COMMANDER ACKBAR, WHILE HE STILL HASN'T DIED, YAAAS GO ACKBAR
HA REKT GOOD JOB ACKBAR
DESTROY THAT STUPID BLONDE WOMAN

I like how blunt the king was "hey, yea... they tortured me and I told em where you are, run!"
Ugh Tarking being evil... he's more forgiving than Vader but still...
Vader just essentially blew a guys head off, his fault admittedly and the head did itself in cause they were so deep in the water... still cool tho
Interesting how they all just gave up their lives for this dude... I'm sensing something bad is gonna happen... like betrayal level bad
Oh the irony of this one dude... he lived to be a Jedi cause Anakin saved him...and than Anakin and his posse tracked him down...

Whut... execute order 66? And he just said that and it... worked?
They actually killed the one with short lightsabers damn... tho I knew he'd die eventually cause I spoiled it for myself.
LMAO HE CUT HER LEG OFF TOO??
And Anakin just 1 shots everyone, as expected
Well some of these images are kinda graphics... no blood but still a Mon Calamari being roasted by a beam...
Oh wait... the Jedi assasinated the ambassador? Interesting... very evil but his face looks pretty evil anyhow and it was for a good cause so, I like it.

That dude really stuck it to them
Ferren Bar... I really really like his character. He did such a devious thing... he manipulated so many jedi and an entire nation, killed so many in the process and yet I agree with him. What he did, in the end, won the rebels the war. The ships that escaped were crucial later on and he used all of his skills in the process and didn't deny any of the truth he saw.
He wasn't sith, looking at everything as darkness and as something that must be destroyed and making it his own.
He wasn't a Jedi either, cause he didn't only do good deeds and look at stuff from the honorable perspective.
He sacrificed himself and many others for the greater good of the entire galaxy, and he had no quarrel with it... the mans essentially a genius. I respect him so much really and his actions are ones that I would take if put in a similar situation. That might be controversial, but I don't care really.
Y'all should see the comment section of this comic... bonkers.
I'll finish it here at the 18#, since another series starts after but damn I loved this entire story. It tied up soooo many things that happened and showed off my new favorite character and just... everything was awesome now that I look at it.

10/10, this entire story section is a pure

10/10

@yoda_jen @Darth_17 @Darth_Kuro @Xeulgi
Please gib me points
Once again, I honestly reviewed this one less but I read more... so essentially still around 140~ would make sense

@Darth_Ozy I highly recommend reading these chapters, they are just fucking awesome. Don't read the review so it doesn't spoil anything, but I gave it a 10/10 so...​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
bro you really are killing it
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I legit have the screenshot because it was too funny, they really had to include the highground. My man Anakin has no peace. Lmao!

Whut... execute order 66? And he just said that and it... worked?
I almost choked in laughter at this one, almost the same thing happened with Jocasta but I never thought the troopers were really that dumb.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm kinda hooked on this comics rn so I'll continue with my reviewing

This first issue isn't really exciting, Ninth sister makes an appearance... and her destroyed eye, yikes, she won't need it anyway since she's gonna die in the game huehue. Anyway Vader is merciless...for the most part and well the only thing that actually interested me here was the fact that Palpatine ordered a strike on Vader... again... how many times bro like damn ahahahha.

Well, at least Anakin finally said it, it's not tricks he's just that fucking skilled in being a pilot.
Ohhh it actually wasn't Palpatine, interesting... well they genuinely have me curious now.
His whole meditation thing just keeps looking cooler and cooler as I look at it, I'm definitely going to draw this when I have the time.
1592157842832.png

LMFAO they actually added this to the comic, I'm dying and I'm also really glad at the same time.

And right after that they just randomly go into like a 2 year time-skip? wow, that was fast.
Ah and there he is, Tarkin, that son of a bitch, god I wish I didn't have to read about him, he's just a boring old man.
At least he speaks logically.
Ah mysterious Jedi and I'm pretty sure that other dude next to the king was the one that destroyed the ship... genius really... now y'all gon die. Good job.
Seems like one of the inquisitors has a short lightsaber... or it was just drawn weird but it looks cool.

Omg the king fucking destroyed them what a power move just a bunch of wale things flopping and making a tidal wave, kinda genius kinda logical, still very cool my man.

Oh my god the monster design.. a kraken with a single creepy eye my god... that's disgustingly cool.
What, the hell, did he do, to it's eye!!
That just looks even more disgusting jesus...
I like how Vader just makes the inquisitors feel stupid all the time, which they often are but still. They have some compassion in them so they aren't ruthless killers yet in a sense.

COMMANDER ACKBAR, WHILE HE STILL HASN'T DIED, YAAAS GO ACKBAR
HA REKT GOOD JOB ACKBAR
DESTROY THAT STUPID BLONDE WOMAN

I like how blunt the king was "hey, yea... they tortured me and I told em where you are, run!"
Ugh Tarking being evil... he's more forgiving than Vader but still...
Vader just essentially blew a guys head off, his fault admittedly and the head did itself in cause they were so deep in the water... still cool tho
Interesting how they all just gave up their lives for this dude... I'm sensing something bad is gonna happen... like betrayal level bad
Oh the irony of this one dude... he lived to be a Jedi cause Anakin saved him...and than Anakin and his posse tracked him down...

Whut... execute order 66? And he just said that and it... worked?
They actually killed the one with short lightsabers damn... tho I knew he'd die eventually cause I spoiled it for myself.
LMAO HE CUT HER LEG OFF TOO??
And Anakin just 1 shots everyone, as expected
Well some of these images are kinda graphics... no blood but still a Mon Calamari being roasted by a beam...
Oh wait... the Jedi assasinated the ambassador? Interesting... very evil but his face looks pretty evil anyhow and it was for a good cause so, I like it.

That dude really stuck it to them
Ferren Bar... I really really like his character. He did such a devious thing... he manipulated so many jedi and an entire nation, killed so many in the process and yet I agree with him. What he did, in the end, won the rebels the war. The ships that escaped were crucial later on and he used all of his skills in the process and didn't deny any of the truth he saw.
He wasn't sith, looking at everything as darkness and as something that must be destroyed and making it his own.
He wasn't a Jedi either, cause he didn't only do good deeds and look at stuff from the honorable perspective.
He sacrificed himself and many others for the greater good of the entire galaxy, and he had no quarrel with it... the mans essentially a genius. I respect him so much really and his actions are ones that I would take if put in a similar situation. That might be controversial, but I don't care really.
Y'all should see the comment section of this comic... bonkers.
I'll finish it here at the 18#, since another series starts after but damn I loved this entire story. It tied up soooo many things that happened and showed off my new favorite character and just... everything was awesome now that I look at it.

10/10, this entire story section is a pure

10/10

@yoda_jen @Darth_17 @Darth_Kuro @Xeulgi
Please gib me points
Once again, I honestly reviewed this one less but I read more... so essentially still around 140~ would make sense

@Darth_Ozy I highly recommend reading these chapters, they are just fucking awesome. Don't read the review so it doesn't spoil anything, but I gave it a 10/10 so...​
I really plan on reading the whole series once the event ends soon lol, free from the pressures of reviewing so I can just marathon through :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread