News DAWN has signed an exclusive contract with GroovyRoom's label AREA (1 Viewer)

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
wow. Between this in the supposed news about him getting back with hyuna... that's a lot (if that is true ofc)
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Good for him. I hope he does well :sanapray:
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
He looks so good in that pic. I hope he's able to do whatever is best for him. I like him and would personally like to see more of his work.
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,594
Reactions Received
18,267
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
133,712
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Nice! I'm interested in seeing how this affects his music. I feel like Money was the best solo song he released; more genuine, less gimmicky than some of his later releases.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread