Video DAWN: My Home Tour (1 Viewer)

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,505
Reactions Received
18,201
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,096
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

@Universe

Video description:
Hey guys, it’s DAWN. It’s been a while since I last said hello. I’ve been wanting to share more about how I’ve been doing, what’s been on my mind lately, and talk with you about things beyond music. To be honest, I’m a pretty quiet person, so I often ended up showing myself only through my work. I’ve always felt a bit bad about not communicating more, and after a lot of thought, I decided to start a YouTube channel. I didn’t prepare anything fancy — I just want to share little bits of my everyday life and thoughts with you, as naturally as possible. I hope we can connect more often from now on, and I’m looking forward to spending more time together :) Love you always 💛
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,505
Reactions Received
18,201
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,096
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
His whole vibe seems like a mediation retreat, lol.

His comments at the end are so sweet. I hope he's doing better these days. It's his first upload in a year.
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,127
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,428
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
my first thought was, "well, he''s bold for showing us his house" lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread