Appreciation Day 2: K-Pop Challenge (1 Viewer)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship


Day 2: Favourite girl group and why?

I fooking love GWSN. My ult. girl group is RV but I feel like GWSN needs some appreciation because they are still so underrated.
I've noticed there aren't many Groos on here and I want you "soon-to-be Groos" go give them a listen because they hit that WOW factor. Miya is mine so back off but yeah stan them, please.
​
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don't really stan ggs, but maybe Red Velvet? I love all their songs. None of them have ever been a miss for me. (Yes, even RBB)

E: I realize how weird that sounds as I have ggs in my sig. I mean I don't stan them enough to talk about them a lot, but I stan their music
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Hmmm I don’t have a current favorite gg, but maybe Everglow or Mamamoo. They are really talented
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Mamamoo is my favorite. They just hit a lot different for me than most girl groups. If I had to choose a second, it would be Everglow.
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Um, Nine Muses Loona. I like the predebut process and I wouldn't know who's who without it. I like their sound for the most part. And I like reading theories.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Red Velvet :

I love their dual concept and the fact that they always come back with a new story-line in store. Most of the time their universe is colourful and quirky. My favorite MV is Peek-a-Boo but I love them all anyways. They can adapt to every concept effortlessly.

Their discography is a masterpiece as a whole.

They are five beautiful talented and chill women. Very inspiring to follow.

Theirs vocals are heavenly and theirs performances make me happy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
there are too many
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Red Velvet. I fell in love with them in 2017 with their release 'Red Flavour' and they really opened me up the world of ggs. I only knew of Twice, SNSD and BP back then.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread