Day 2 of being sick (1 Viewer)

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,439
Reactions Received
75,508
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,280
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
I hate everything:pepecry2:
:cold_doge:I’m cold
:pandaleave:I’m hot
:pepecry:So much sweat and never ending goosebumps.
:pepesword:Puked once
:catcry: Been getting dizzy every time I get up.
:chickill: I can’t concentrate on anything and I still havnt packed.
:bigcatcry: I need more soups.
dear Panera thank you for having decent tomato soup when my favorite place is closed.

how are you all this fine afternoon? Or evening? Or morning?
 

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,953
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
Being sick is awful, Make sure you drinking plenty of fluids.
Rest too.
I hope you feel better soon.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Sanumi and Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,439
Reactions Received
75,508
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,280
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo and Yuzuru
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
31,375
Reactions Received
36,648
Location
Raven Guardian
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
161,104
Fandom
Blink/Monstiez
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Reflet
Wreck
I feel bad that you have to go through this, but let's hope you get better in a week!
Drink water, Eat a little snack or so, drink warm tea, or eat something that helps with this
I know many already said these things or so, but also wanted to let you know we're here (even from far distance)
and we'll make sure you'll get through, We care about you :sanapray::itsokay:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,439
Reactions Received
75,508
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,280
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
I feel bad that you have to go through this, but let's hope you get better in a week!
Drink water, Eat a little snack or so, drink warm tea, or eat something that helps with this
I know many already said these things or so, but also wanted to let you know we're here (even from far distance)
and we'll make sure you'll get through, We care about you :sanapray::itsokay:
:izhug: I’ll be good soon. SVT has also been kind enough to me company
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yerichu

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I am freezing but otherwise good to take on the day!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread