Day 3 & 4: 30 Day K-Pop Challenge (1 Viewer)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship


I'm behind a day I know.
Day 3: List your ultimate K-Pop guy bias
&
Day 4: List your ultimate K-Pop girl bias

Show them some love.
You all should know by now that my ultimate ult. is Jungwoo.
My ultimate K-Pop girl bias is between Wendy and Miya.
Wendy's vocals slay me dead every time and Miya's raps --
:sj_weary:
​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
day 3
Eun Jiwon (Sechskies) He is hilarious and just crazy and talented af.

day 4
IU - my queen. favorite soloist and my female ult bias
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bopper and kinnie
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Male: Taeil. I adore his vocals so much! He looks so good in a beanie too~
Female: Siyeon. Again, vocals. This girl has such a broad range! Her dancing is also really good, and I can’t stop laughing whenever she is on a variety show.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Bopper and kinnie
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Male - EXO’s Xiumin

Female - Apink’s Chorong

Both for the same reason, they’re both pretty similar in personality to myself.
 
  • Love
Reactions: kinnie
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
It's like you stan them because they also like chocolate. xD
Funnily enough in the case of Xiumin, I’m the total opposite of him when it comes to likes/dislikes. I’m a few days older than Chorong, and when I was back at college and uni I was oldest, so parent like yet very dorky.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Funnily enough in the case of Xiumin, I’m the total opposite of him when it comes to likes/dislikes. I’m a few days older than Chorong, and when I was back at college and uni I was oldest, so parent like yet very dorky.
Opposites attract. >> Or so they say anyway idk. Can't relate.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread