Day 5? 6? of this!!! (1 Viewer)

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,392
Reactions Received
75,467
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,033
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
:pepecry1:And this damn cough won't go away!!!!

I hate everything :yolk:

Also, found out my brother's trying to make Christmas plan with our cousins that live close by but the thing is, I was looking forward to a lonely Christmas.
I've been seeing so much of my fam this year, I'm over it.

If Christmas wasn't gonna be with my parents, then I wanted to spend it alone.

>.> and now I gotta potentially get ready to host again BECAUSE WHY DO WE HAVE THE BIGGER APARTMENT?!?!?!?!?!

1169761716498858085.png
im okay. im good. woooooosaaaaaa​
 

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,392
Reactions Received
75,467
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,033
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
I had a cold for 2 weeks and its gone for over a week now, but my cough still remains. :pepecry1:
That's terrible. :( i dont understand why coughs are hard to rid.

This year I had a terrible cough that lasted me me week right into my summer trip >.>
I figured allergy med could probably help it and it did a little.
 
Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
24,865
Reactions Received
11,022
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
98,654
Fandom
Shawol, Bonoh
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
That's terrible. :( i dont understand why coughs are hard to rid.

This year I had a terrible cough that lasted me me week right into my summer trip >.>
I figured allergy med could probably help it and it did a little.
its sth I got with covid, thats my guess. when I had covid it took at least 1 month until my cough was fully gone.
now it was my first cold since back then and its the same.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Nina

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,392
Reactions Received
75,467
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,033
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
its sth I got with covid, thats my guess. when I had covid it took at least 1 month until my cough was fully gone.
now it was my first cold since back then and its the same.
I think you might right. Pre covid, the post cough would not last this long, or be this persistent honestly.


:pepecry1: i hope everytime we get sick we dont have to deal with month long coughs.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ani07

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread