- Joined
- 8 April 2020
- Messages
- 2,021
- Reactions Received
- 4,721
- Website
- miracleboysatori.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Ship
- Wreck
issok
try to find a logo with a colourful bg and ill badge it for u
issok
try to find a logo with a colourful bg and ill badge it for u
For the subunit:![]()
![]()
![]()
voted
what's the original picture for this badge?![]()
I can't begin to explain how wrong this badge is
Awards won't let these through even if they won. Since you can't properly see who this even is.
No clue but if I find it, I'll make a proper badge for itwhat's the original picture for this badge?
literally can't find any photoshoot day6 junhyeok picturesAwards won't let these through even if they won. Since you can't properly see who this even is.
I'll start making some badges in a fee minutes tho so don't worry![]()
The first badge is good, you literally only need 1 anywayliterally can't find any photoshoot day6 junhyeok picturesi suffer every day
Thank!!! if you can, please send the og pics!The current Day6 group badge is my proud creation so y'all better vote correctly
Dowoon
![]()
Jae
![]()
![]()
Sungjin
![]()
Wonpil
![]()
![]()
YoungK
![]()
![]()
![]()
Ipiccy had it out for me today... and the og badges i redid look like crap despite my perfect work... At least the others look good enough...
oh yea, I'll edit those inThank!!! if you can, please send the og pics!