Onion_Rings Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 14 Reactions Received 145 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 1 July 2019 #1 Reactions: potato, GloriousHavoc, Darkyoda47 and 4 others
JakeyWantsCakey Stan Treasure! . . Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 9,507 Reactions Received 26,077 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 1 July 2019 #2 Looking forward to it! Reactions: Onion_Rings, Darkyoda47, lexus and 1 other person
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 1 July 2019 #3 I’ll check it out Reactions: Onion_Rings and Darkyoda47
Darkyoda47 ♡ Jessica's Slave ♡ . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 10,716 Reactions Received 52,564 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 279 Fandom Golden Star Gender Male Ship @Mirae 1 July 2019 #4 I like most of their songs so I'll be definitely checking it out ~ Reactions: Onion_Rings
Bopper Joined 1 March 2019 Messages 6,661 Reactions Received 14,598 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom HoeForUmin Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 1 July 2019 #5 July is treating me so well Reactions: Onion_Rings