H Hajima Joined 13 March 2019 Messages 4,283 Reactions Received 11,073 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 17 October 2019 #1 Reactions: RainbowDevil, Evergreen, eclipsoul and 2 others
Belgizen Doyoung's wifey . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 12,760 Reactions Received 31,598 Location Doyoung's Bed Cards View Profile KS Coins 46,298 Fandom NCTzen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 17 October 2019 #2 Spoiler Also BlackPink in November or December We'll be busy Reactions: Hajima, Willow and Koala
Koala ✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯ . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 1,166 Reactions Received 7,659 Location Lunar,CaratLand Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @XuMinghao 17 October 2019 #3 I'm so ready for them both. I already pre ordered day6 now I just gotta wait and stay on JYP's page till they do Got7 Reactions: Hajima and Willow
I'm so ready for them both. I already pre ordered day6 now I just gotta wait and stay on JYP's page till they do Got7
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 17 October 2019 #4 22nd October, right ? Reactions: Hajima
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,596 Reactions Received 43,660 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,414 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 17 October 2019 #5 day6 never fail to impress me with the quality of their music. can't wait! Reactions: Hajima and Willow
H Hajima Joined 13 March 2019 Messages 4,283 Reactions Received 11,073 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 17 October 2019 #6 SakinoSweety said: 22nd October, right ? Click to expand... Yup there is a trailer out already Reactions: Willow