gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 5 July 2021 #1 Reactions: Willow, badcrookshanks and Myco
gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 5 July 2021 #2 @MyDay Reactions: Willow and Myco
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 5 July 2021 #3 I don't like this one at all too, Even of Day has been a miss for me ever since their debut :/ Reactions: Willow and gud_bam
badcrookshanks psycho . . . . . Joined 6 June 2021 Messages 65,209 Reactions Received 38,856 Cards View Profile KS Coins 193,992 Fandom iEMoALuvie Gender Male Pronouns he/him Ship @Boyo Wreck @Day 5 July 2021 #4 omg I'm in love Reactions: Willow and gud_bam
H Hajima Joined 13 March 2019 Messages 4,283 Reactions Received 11,073 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 6 July 2021 #5 It's alright.. I guess I will check the album hopefully I will find better songs. Track #4 is a bop I already heard that one. Reactions: gud_bam
It's alright.. I guess I will check the album hopefully I will find better songs. Track #4 is a bop I already heard that one.